I’ve been putting this post off because I knew there was a lot of products I had gone through but I’m glad I can throw away the empty tubes now. It’s been a while since I did this post, March to be exact, so it’s no wonder there’s a lot of products here. So here’s the products I used in April, May and June, and what I thought of them.
Let’s start with the smallest section of these empties, makeup. I’m disappointed I only finished two products but hopefully I’ll do better next time.
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara– this gives thick fluttery lashes and I would buy again
- YSL Touche Elcat Blur Primer– even though this is a deluxe size I’m glad I used it up, this wasn’t a primer I enjoyed using, it left my face feeling greasy
Night Time Skincare
I wanted to declutter my skincare, so I went through it all and used up the stuff that was nearly gone. There’s quite a lot but I’ve still got way too many products in my collection. However, this is a great start and here’s what I finished.
- Olay Firm & Lift Night Cream– I’ve spoke about this many times, I love how it leaves my skin feeling plump and firm, this is already a repurchase
- Lancome Beauty Sleep Perfector– loved this cream it felt really hydrating on my skin
- Lancome Sleeping Mask– again loved this cream, felt so nice and hydrating
- Lancome Anti Stress Cream– another great cream from Lancome, would buy this again
- Balance Me Face Cream- I really liked this cream, it left it feeling plump and hydrating
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum– I liked to put this on my face after I cleansed and before I put on any night creams, it soaked fast into my skin for an extra touch of moisture
Day Time Skincare
A few bits of skincare that I used in the day that I went through. I definitely use more creams and products during the night so there’s not as many here. I’m fairly pleased with the amount used up but would’ve like to have seen a couple more emptied products.
- Garnier Ultra Lift Day Cream– I loved this cream, it felt like a mini face lift in a tub, my skin felt firmer but looking lovely and plump
- Face Inc Silver Streak Face Mask– this was a one time use product, it tightened and brightened my face but was hard to get off afterwards
- Botanica Hand Cream- I got this hand cream in a gift set for Christmas but I wouldn’t buy it again as I don’t feel like it did much
- Nivea Double Effect Deodrant– when I used this up I decided to purchase a different anti perspirant from Sure as they were half price but I wish I had just purchased this one instead as it doesn’t leave white marks like the other one, I’ll definitely buy this one next time
You know your gal loves to wear makeup so going through cleansers, makeup removers, etc quickly is standard. These are the ones I used up throughout April, May and June.
- Garnier Micellar Water– they didn’t have the usual pink one I normally go for but this one is just as great
- Simple Micellar Water– a gentle but effective makeup remover
- Anew Rejuvenate Cleanser- I got this from a gift set from Avon, it really surprised me and I miss this but they have discontinued it I think
- Murad Exfoliating Cleanser– I didn’t like this cleanser, the texture was weird, it had bits in but wasn’t scrubby and I didn’t enjoy using it
Hair Care/ Miscellanous
A small selection of products from my hair care and a couple of other pieces that I managed to finish. I definitely need to work on using up more of my miscellanous products just to downsize my collection.
- Merci Handy Face Mist- this was a nice cooling face mist that gave me light refreshment when I was feeling hot
- ST Tropez In Shower Tan– I like the idea of applying fake tan in the shower and would like to master the art of using this
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hairspray– not a big hairspray user so probably wouldn’t purchase again as I don’t use them
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo– I loved this shampoo, it was so moisturising and left my hair silky soft, the smell of coconut is divine
Those were all the products I managed to use in the 3 month period. I am not going to leave it so long next time and will do a empties post more frequently. I hope you enjoyed looking at what I used up and whether I enjoyed them or not. I like doing these posts and reading other’s too as it’s a great way to find out how a person felt about different products. Thanks for reading XOXO.
There is some affiliate links included in this post which means I may get a small commission if you click through and purchase something at no extra cost to you.