It’s so satisfying when you finally finish a product that’s just been sitting in your stash collecting dust. I am doing various Project Pans throughout the year to try and use up items in my collection that I would have otherwise looked past. The end goal is to have only items I love. Being a blogger, and just a shopaholic in general, I do buy make up and skincare items that I want to trial so there will be some exceptions.
Last week I compiled a list of my products from my skincare, make up and perfume ranges that I would like to finish this year. For this first Project Pan of 2018, I’ve chosen some of those products in hope that I can hit pan or use up within the first 3 months of this year. I’ll be writing a follow up post in April to see if I’ve managed to achieve this.
- Freedom Pro HD Concealer Palette- in my November’s Project Pan, currently have 8 shades with pan showing, would like these pans to be empty and have at least 4 more shades showing pan.
- MAC Prep & Prime Skin Cream– I like this primer but I have lot’s of samples so want to use up some, this should be easily achieved as it’s only 6ml.
- W7 In The Nude Palette- had this for ages so want to use it up, a review will be coming in the next couple of days.
- Lottie Got It Covered Concealer– this is the lightest shade but it’s still too dark so it doesn’t brighten my under eyes, I would like to have used this all up.
- L’Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim– found my holy grail eyeliners so want to use the others up, starting with this one.
- YSL Touche Eclat Primer– I have two of these so want to use one of them up as I’m fed up of having draws full of samples.
- Collection Primed & Ready Spray– I did a Setting Sprays Review so I accumulated a fair few and want to use some of them up. This is currently almost full.
- Make Up Revolution Strobe Highlighter– I want to make a significant dent in this and vow to only use this highlighter until I do.
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascaras– they are good mascaras but if I don’t use them up soon they’ll expire.
- MAC Strobe Cream– again, I have a ton of minis and I want to use them up.
- MAC Instacurl Mascara– this still has a fair bit of life left in it but needs to be finished before it goes off.
- YSL Primer- another mini that I have duplicates of and want to use up.
- NYX HD Studio Concealer– when I reviewed some concealers I brought a fair few so need to get rid of some.
- Botanical Hand Cream- this is about half full and I would like to finish it all off.
- Dirty Works Shimmer Lotion- never used this so it’s currently full.
- John Frieda Hairspray– I don’t typically use hair sprays but this has about a 1/3 left.
- St Tropez In Shower Gradual Tan– got a few of these so want to use one up, it’s currently full.
- Dove Revive Body Wash– I have so many shower gels and body washes from Christmas but I want to use up my previous one’s first. This has never been opened and I want to use it all up before April.
- Nivea Lip Butter– I prefer a stick than a pot so want to use this all up, it’s got a dent in it at the moment but hopefully I can hit pan.
- Anew Rejuveinate Cleanser- started using this at the weekend, want to finish this.
- Ghost The Fragrance Mini– have the bigger version too but don’t like it, want to use it all up.
- YSL Black Opium Mini– have two of these so want to finish one.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Mini– also have two of these so want to finish one.
Only chose 3 perfumes to complete as it would be too unrealistic to use up every fragrance that I want to get rid of by April.
That’s it for my first Project Pan of 2018. I can’t wait to check back in April and see how much of each product I’ve used. It gives you such a sense of achievement too and I would recommend giving it a go. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading XOXO.
There is some affiliate links in this post which means I may get a small commission if you click through and purchase something at no extra cost to you.